Tuesday 1 January 2013

Latest Nokia Asha 202


The well-reviewed, and this is a bit off-topic, but I could not resist, "desire" to be one of the priorities of thing. And when I have the latter first, there Keeda my 'wakes. So here's my review of the latest offering from Nokia - Nokia Asha 202. (Thanks to my friends who work for Nokia, to contact the nearest phone).

I have always been an enemy of the lizards in the case of mobile phones. I hate touch screens. Talking about QWERTY phones - and one I use these days is to get addicted data to a physical QWERTY keyboard. But still, you can not win in the numbers for the good old keyboard. You can write what you want to blindly without looking at the keyboard. Why I love basic candybar phone with digital painting. This is why I was waiting for the 'touch' Nokia N such as entry level '. Let's look at the main points of the specification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Android Smartphone

Android Smartphone
Ebay Mobile

Motorola ATRIX 2 Hits India 2012,2013's Styles

Motorola ATRIX 2 Hits India 2012,2013's Styles
Motorola